Monday, November 21, 2011

No work, but had fun anyway

Marla and Judi weren't able to work on me this weekend.  But I was very excited because they ate their first meal in me.  It was great fun.  Over the weekend, they camped in me.  Their dogs, Maja and Jama were a little confused, as they were used to their old camper.  I am not sure that Jama liked sleeping on my small benches since she was used to having a whole bed to herself, but Maja liked the idea that she could get out of bed by herself.  I heard the girls talking about going shopping.  I hope that they got some more stuff for me.  I love the Christmas lights the gals added gives me a nice touch. The lights make colored circles on the ceiling it's so much fun.  I just can't wait to see what they are going to do next.  I heard them talking about some ideas but I'm not going to share them with you just yet.  I want you to be surprised.  I know I will be.
Peace Out, Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment