Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sock it to me!!

 The the gals are working so hard!!  You bet your sweet bippy I am just busting with pride and color.  Boring, drab and unhappy.  To>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS

Yes now I am rocking new colors and new denim threads and oh yes, check out the material for the curtains which will match the bedspread.  One ringy-dingy, yes this is ringing my chimes. And I hear we are having a "Camp In " with some friends starting Thursday.  Can't wait to see our friends and smell that campfire again. Peace out bloggers....

2 comments:

  1. Rainbow - I'm am totally jealous!!! You've been owned for all of - what - 10 minutes and you've already gotten the full spa treatment?

    I'm feeling extremely guilty because Guppy may be tucked into the carport for the winter, but Geet is suffering the frozen tundra up here in Canada and she's got nothing but tin on the outside and now tin on the inside now that I've striped back the ceiling walls to rebuild the structure.

    I love the colours you've chosen and I'll be watching with envy as your glamorous remodel continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blushing with pride at your kind words! The gals are almost finished painting me and it just so nice to to have them join me Thursday-Sunday. I know they will be with me each weekend and I heard them say if they didn't have to work they would enjoy me even more! I am sending you warm thoughts your way and hope it helps Guppy and Geet stay warm. My insides looking great but my outside is screaming help me.....lol...Peace Out my Canadian friends....

    ReplyDelete