Sunday, November 11, 2012

My First Camping Trip...Away From Home

Finally I get to go on my first camping trip out of the yard!  This is so groovy we are hooked up and headed out., whoa it is really windy and "Hurricane Sandy" is out there somewhere..go away!   Way cool we finally met Gary and Toaster and many new friends and they were so kind in helping out Marla and Judi as they were not that comfortable in backing me into our campsite.  With there help I am now settled in, but there was a mishap...poor Gary got a major boo boo.  He now has a rainbow colored finger.... Ouch....so sorry Gary!!  My gals headed to the beach and just about got blown away by Sandy!!  They were a little gritty when they returned, but that's okay.   The gals built a fire and settled in to have some perogies and hot dogs.  You know this is a great campsite very secluded and private we are definitely coming back some day.  
What oh no...here comes the ranger and he is telling everyone to pack up and head out...bummer dude..not nice at all.   Oh no it is going to be a scary drive heading back over the 312 bridge.  Well for 7 hours we had fun..but so many plans had to be canceled.   As we head out into the night we went home and just unpacked and diehards that my gals are they just set up camp in the yard and camped out in me all weekend!  Never alone for long I love my people, so groovy.  Well peace out till next trip.  Enjoy the sunset......

No comments:

Post a Comment