Friday, August 8, 2014

NEWS FLASH!!!

I'm so happy, so very happy!!  I am finally going to get a paint job, by a professional  ( www.MackAir.com) too!!  This is the best news, I am hearing peace symbols, flowers, rainbows, (of course) and I hope a smiley face too...and a wide array of colors.   Oh I can't contain myself.     Judi is just beaming and was so happy to share this with me.  Yes you heard me right....we talk...

On Sunday Judi and DJ are going to patch a leak in my roof and then off to be painted.  Sure hoping I will be ready by Marla and Judi's upcoming camping trip.
Say good by to the old me!    Start thinking Woodstock....Peace, Love.....getting a warm fuzzy feeling now gotta go...Peace Out Peeps...

1 comment:

  1. Rainbow, I've always thought you were cute, but with new paint, you're going to be downright BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see you. I hope we can camp together soon. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm excited for you.

    Your Pal,
    Toaster

    ReplyDelete