Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Looking Rad, so Suwannee here I come...

This trip was a gas, so groovy baby, that is what I am, not to be bragging but I am so totally rad!!  I can't even count the times someone snapped a picture of me.  Mack did a primo job on me and I am diggin' my new look. 
Cruising over to Suwannee some people were pointing and waving at me.  When we got there everyone was smiling and taking pictures.  I have to admit I have never looked more colorful.  Judi and Marla knew what they wanted to do with me I just never realized it would be so...Awesome!!  This has been a super fun and far out weekend with the gals, very laid back.  Here are a few pics...
My Arrival at Suwannee River State Park

Can you see me??
Are you smiling??

Only Peace and Love Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment